Sunday 18 September 2011

Clean & Simple Sketch Challenge - FTL 158

Hello everyone
The past month I really felt like I had lost my mojo and what better way to get it sparked for some creativity is to do a card sketch am I right?
So I decided to do this weeks Clean and Simple Sketch FTL158. I used the new cute stamp set that I recieved at Stampin' Up reginals convention Under the big top and I created a lovely card and bag for Zane's 1st birthday.
Check it out and see what you think.
There is also some great other bags and little card sets that you can use for a child's birthday and lots of other things using this stamp set so give me a call or send me an email if you would like to book a workshop and learn how. It's that easy.4
Thanks for stoping by and having a look
Have a great week
Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment