Saturday 8 October 2011

Clean & Simple Sketch Challenge - 160

Hello everyone and thanks again for coming and have a look at what I've created for this weeks sketch for clean & simple. One thing it doesn't take long to get some inspiration to create something when using these challenges as they are so simple. Here is the sketch. If you wish to go check out other great card ideas using this go to http://cleanandsimplestamping.blogspot.com/
This week I've got a new stamp set that I've had sitting here for a few weeks and dying to use so I thought I would make more than one card showing what I've created using this sketch and the Delicate Doilies stamp set and how it can be used for different uses to make different cards for varies occasitions. My kind of stamp set.


Delicate Doilies and sketch to make a birthday card.



Delicate Doilies and sketch to make a christmas card.

Ok well I'm off to go do some more creating.
Would love to see what you have created with this stamp set and also this sketch idea. Send me the links so I can check them out.
Tell me what you think about the new Delicate Doilies stamps set? What is it that you like or dislike about it?

Enjoy your week
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment