Saturday 21 January 2012

The Open Sea Cards

How hard is it sometimes to find a really nice stamp set to make a really nice male card. I always have ladies asking me to make more male cards in our workshops.
I decided to buy the new The Open Sea stamp set and have a play. One of the cards I created was using the Clean and Simple sketch how easy was this card.


With this card I have used the clear block D and put some distress inks on the clear block and made a border on my cream cardstock for the boat. It just gives it that more rustic old finish to card. A great way to add boarders with out using cardstock.
Then the creative flare was happening to create a two more cards. The next one we created in our class on friday night.


 
And last but not least another very simple to make card but still so nice.




All these simple layouts could be used with a number of stamp sets for any style of card that you require to create by just changing colors and stamps its that simple really. I hope you like the cards Ive created for you to look

No comments:

Post a Comment